The Aadrai Jungle Trek is the best way to explore one of Sahyadri’s most beautiful and untouched Jungles. This tour will take you deep into the heart of this lush, green forest, where you can see waterfalls, caves, valleys, shepherd trails, famous peaks, and more. You’ll be able to experience all that this incredible Aadrai Forest Trek has to offer in just one day!
Join us on our next trek and get ready for an unforgettable experience! We have treks every week, so there’s no excuse not to come with us today. So what are you waiting for? Book your spot now!
- 10:30 pm: Meet our team member near McDonald's, Sion West.
- 10:50 pm: Pickup from Kalanagar, Bandra.
- 11.10 pm: Pickup from Hanuman Road Bus Stop, Vile Parle.
- 12.00 am: Pickup from SGNP Main Gate, Borivali.
- 12:40 am: Pickup from Tiranga, Thane.
Day 1 - Trek day
- Reach the base village by 3:30- 4:00 am & rest on the bus.
- 05:00 am - Wake up and freshen up
- 05:30 am - Have breakfast and tea
- 06:30 am - Group introduction and Trek brief
- 07:00 am - Trek begins to the 1200 feet waterfall, reach the waterfall, and enjoys the fantastic views from the top.
- 11:30 pm- Trek continues through the unexplored Aadrai Jungle. We will be crossing beautiful streams.
- 03:00 pm - Return to the Aadrai trek starting point.
- 04:00 pm - Freshen up and Lunch
- 05:00 pm - Return journey begins for Mumbai
- 09:00 pm - Approx. arrival at Mumbai.
Tour Type: This is a group trek (cost valid on a minimum of 15 participants)
Things to Carry
- ID Card
- 2 litres of water. Energy Powder or Glucon D powder. Snacks & Biscuits
- Extra Pair of Clothes. Clean napkin or small towel. Cap, sunglasses, scarf and torch
- Rains are expected, so pack your bags accordingly to save them from getting wet.
- Double pack your valuables/phones in plastic bags.
- Rainwear / Poncho / Waterproof jacket etc. if you don’t want to get wet.
- Please carry medicines if you need any
- Hand Sanitizer and mask
- If cancellation is done 10 days or more before the start of the trek: 75% will be refunded of the total trip cost.
- If cancellation is done 7-9 days prior to the start of the trek: 50% will be refunded of the total trip cost.
- If the cancellation is done 0-6 days before the start of the trek: No refund.
- No show: No refund.
Avoid wearing precious Jewellery while trekking, as Team TT, won’t be responsible for any losses for the same.
Consuming liquor or any kind of Alcoholic substance is prohibited. Carrying any kind of substance that’s illegal is not allowed. Smoking is strictly not allowed. Anybody found smoking or consuming alcoholic drinks will be expelled from the event without a refund.
Fitness & Health – Though trekking is a fun-filled activity, it demands a good amount of physical fitness. If you are under medication, please carry your medicines. During the trek, leaders will have over the counter medication for temporary treatment, so do give a heads up to them if you need any medical assistance.
- An offbeat trek in its truest sense
- Walk through the dark and dense forest
- Pass through gushing waterfalls and streams
- Witness the view of a 1200 feet mega waterfall
What is included in the tour
- Travel arrangements from Mumbai-Mumbai in private shared vehicles
- Meal package consisting of breakfast and lunch
- Services of an experienced trekking guide
- Basic first aid kit
- All applicable taxes
What is NOT included in the tour
- Any costs arising out of unforeseen circumstances such as bad weather, roadblocks etc.
- Personal expenses such as tips to staff, additional meals or beverages etc.
- Adventure travel or medical insurance
- Anything not mentioned in inclusions