Not many places in the country boast of UNESCO World Heritage tag, but Hampi tour packages will show you why this is a UNESCO World Heritage Site with ancient ruins. The famous city of Hampi was the capital of the Vijayanagar realm in the fifteenth century a few records also suggest that it was the second biggest city on the planet around them.
However, following hundreds of years to the present it dropped out of significance, and it allows the tourists to investigate the vestiges of a ton of sanctuaries and different structures spread in Hampi. The landscape around Hampi is as puzzling as the vestiges itself – since the tourist attraction is encompassed by stones of various sizes, and one can go to the highest point of them with a little push to get an astonishing perspective of the whole city and the geology.
Day 1: Hampi Trip Begins
- Ready to venture out on the most amazing journey with the most amaaaaazzzing group of peeps in our Hampi trip? Then hey, pack your bags and get ready as we head towards our pick-up spot for the next day. While you are on the move, you should flutter with joy. As on the following day, you are going to meet some of the most enthusiastic, like-minded, and free-spirited travellers who are going to write their Hampi chapter along with you! Doesn’t that sound special?
Day 2: Arrival at Hampi | Explore Hippie Island, Lake Viewpoint, Coracle Ride
- Once we reach Hospet in the morning by 9:00 AM-11.00AM we begin the Hampi tour; we transfer to Hippie Island and check-in to our hotel for the day.
- Explore the island and visit Lake viewpoint, Anegundi
- village, and Malyavanta Raghunatha Temple. We shall also go for the thrilling Coracle ride. The night will be for music, dance, and fun with friends. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 3: Departure from Hampi | Hampi Tour & Sightseeing
- Post breakfast, check out of the hotel by 07:30 hrs. Explore Hampi Bazaar, Hemakuta Hills, Virupaksha temple, Monolithic Nandi, Kings Balance, Stone Car, Vitthal Temple, Ugranarsimha, and Underground Temple, Pushkarni. Concluding the Hampi trip we leave at 5 PM to our hometowns.
Day 4: Reach Mumbai /Pune
- Reach Mumbai around 9:00 am with lots of new friends and memories from the trip!
Tour Type: This is a group trek (cost valid on a minimum of 15 participants)
Things to carry
- Carry your ID proof
- Cap/Hats, Sunscreen, moisturizer, Glares
- Extra pairs of clothes
- Casual shoes and flip-flops
- Haversack or Backpack (No sling Bag)
- Hand sanitizer
- Face/Nose Mask
- Sanitary Kit
- Personal medicines (if any)An extra bag to keep your wet clothes
- If cancellation is done 10 days or more before the start of the trek: 75% will be refunded of the total trip cost.
- If cancellation is done 7-9 days prior to the start of the trek: 50% will be refunded of the total trip cost.
- If the cancellation is done 0-6 days before the start of the trek: No refund.
- No show: No refund.
- Avoid wearing precious Jewellery while trekking, as Team TT, won’t be responsible for any losses for the same.
- Consuming liquor or any kind of Alcoholic substance is prohibited. Carrying any kind of substance that’s illegal is not allowed. Smoking is strictly not allowed. Anybody found smoking or consuming alcoholic drinks will be expelled from the event without a refund.
- Fitness & Health – Though trekking is a fun-filled activity, it demands a good amount of physical fitness. If you are under medication, please carry your medicines. During the trek, leaders will have over the counter medication for temporary treatment, so do give a heads up to them if you need any medical assistance.
- When a guest books the product/service offered by Time Travelers, provides his/her information and consent for initiating the booking, and thereafter makes the payment of registration amount, indicates that the guest is interested in the tour and has read, understood, and accepted all the ‘Terms and Conditions’ - https://www.timetravelers.in/termsand-conditions
- Vitthala Complex
- Hippi Island
- Tungabhadra Dam
What is included in the tour
- Transportation in sleeper buses from Mumbai / Pune and back
- Transportation from Hospet to Hampi and back
- 2 days sightseeing tour
- Entry charges to the monument
- Rent for sightseeing auto
- Guide charges
- Adventure activity
What is NOT included in the tour
- Anything not mentioned in the inclusions.