Your hunt for a secluded and away from the chaotic ambiance ends at Devkund Waterfalls Trek. Here’s a chance to visit one of the most unexplored and unheard waterfall in Maharashtra. The destination next that keeps the monsoon bliss on is none other than the Devkund waterfalls. Dense, beautiful and filled with various shades of green, Devkund Waterfalls is a home to many unexplored species of wilderness.
As you trek along the paths, you’ll get a thrilling experience of embarking on unmapped trails pushing behind all the hurdles and bushes that come your way. A sight to behold would be the moment you reach the Devkund Waterfalls!!! Relish! Jump! Splash and Play!!!
10:00 AM: Pick up at Borivali East SGNP.
10:25 AM: Pick up at Vile parle Hanuman road bus stop.
10:35 AM: Pick up at Sion station Opposite Mc' Donalds.
11:15 AM: Pick up at Vashi below the bridge.
11:40 AM: Pick up at Kharghar 3 monkey point.
04:00 PM: Reach base village and campsite and set up tents.
05:00 PM: Check-in your camps, evening free time for sky gazing, and fun activity.
09:00 PM: Prepare for a night under the sky have Delicious Local cuisine for Dinner, let the Arijit Singh in you come out, play a few games, share stories (especially ghost stories), make new friends & enjoy the Bonfire Nights.
11:30 PM: Off to the tents for sound sleep (for those who are very sleepy)
05:00 am: Wake-up call
06:00 am: Breakfast
07:00 am: Check Out from Campsite (For those who opt for ONLY Camping)
07:30 am: Start trekking towards Devkund
09:30 am: Reach the top and spend fun time
11:00 am: Start returning from Devkund pond
01:00 pm: Reach the campsite
01:30 pm: Have lunch
02:30 pm: Start return journey.
07:30 pm: Adios! Back to the mundane city life. (approx timing)
Tour Type: This is a group trek (cost valid on a minimum of 15 participants)
Things to Carry
- ID Card
- 2 ltrs water
- Camera (Optional)
- Enerzal Powder or Glucon D powder
- Snacks & Biscuits
- Extra Pair of Clothes
- Clean napkin or small towel
- Mosquito repellant
- Cap, sunglasses, scarf
- Haversack or Backpack (No sling bags)
- Please carry medicines if you need any
- Hand Sanitizer
- Identity Card
- If cancellation is done 10 days or more before the start of the trek: 75% will be refunded of the total trip cost.
- If cancellation is done 7-9 days prior to the start of the trek: 50% will be refunded of the total trip cost.
- If the cancellation is done 0-6 days before the start of the trek: No refund.
- No show: No refund.
Avoid wearing precious Jewellery while trekking, as Team TT, won’t be responsible for any losses for the same.
Consuming liquor or any kind of Alcoholic substance is prohibited. Carrying any kind of substance that’s illegal is not allowed. Smoking is strictly not allowed. Anybody found smoking or consuming alcoholic drinks will be expelled from the event without a refund.
Fitness & Health – Though trekking is a fun-filled activity, it demands a good amount of physical fitness. If you are under medication, please carry your medicines. During the trek, leaders will have over-the-counter medication for temporary treatment, so do give a heads up to them if you need any medical assistance.
- Magnificent Waterfalls
- Play around the natural pool formed under the Devkund waterfalls
- Clear bluish green water body
- Dense trails filled with flora and fauna while trekking to Devkund waterfall
- Fun-filled and exhilarating trekking experience
What is included in the tour
- Transportation from Mumbai - Mumbai (Pvt Non AC Bus)
- Tent stay on triple/quad sharing basis.
- Meals as mentioned below -
- Day 1 - 1 evening tea, 1 veg dinner
- Day 2 - 1 breakfast, 1 veg lunch
- Trekking expertise charges.
- First Aid / Medical kit
- Forest entry charges, permits & camping fee (if any)
- First aid kit (our guides are certified in handling first aid situations)
- All applicable taxes.
What is NOT included in the tour
- Lunch on day 1
- Any kind of personal expenses.Any meals/services not mentioned in the inclusions
- All expenses incurred due to unforeseen and unavoidable circumstances like roadblocks, bad weather.