Your hunt for a secluded and away from the chaotic ambiance ends at Devkund Waterfalls Trek. Here’s a chance to visit one of the most unexplored and unheard waterfall in Maharashtra. The destination next that keeps the monsoon bliss on is none other than the Devkund waterfalls. Dense, beautiful and filled with various shades of green, Devkund Waterfalls is a home to many unexplored species of wilderness.
As you trek along the paths, you’ll get a thrilling experience of embarking on unmapped trails pushing behind all the hurdles and bushes that come your way. A sight to behold would be the moment you reach the Devkund Waterfalls!!! Relish! Jump! Splash and Play!!!
Day 0 - Overnight travel.
- 10:25 pm - Meet at Borivali National Park Main Gate.
- 10:35 pm - Leave for the trek.
- 11:00 pm - Pick up at Hanuman Road Bus stop, Vile Parle.
- 11:30 pm - Pick up at Sion McDonalds (West).
- 12:15 am - Pick up at Vashi below the bridge.
- 12:40 am - Pick up at Kharghar 3 monkey point.
Day 0: The Trek Day
05:00 am : Breakfast & Freshen up at Base Village
06:00 am : Post introduction commence the trek
08:30 am : Reach the waterfall and spend quality time amidst the nature
10:00 am : Start trekking back to the base village
12:30 pm : Reach Base Village, freshen up and have lunch
03:30 pm : Start Return Journey
08:00 pm : Reach Mumbai Tentatively
Tour Type: This is a group trek (cost valid on a minimum of 15 participants)
Things to Carry
- ID Card
- 2 litres of water. Energy Powder or Glucon D powder. Snacks & Biscuits
- Extra Pair of Clothes. Clean napkin or small towel. Cap, sunglasses, scarf and torch
- Rains are expected, so pack your bags accordingly to save them from getting wet.
- Double pack your valuables/phones in plastic bags.
- Rainwear / Poncho / Waterproof jacket etc. if you don’t want to get wet.
- Please carry medicines if you need any
- Hand Sanitizer and mask
- If cancellation is done 10 days or more before the start of the trek: 75% will be refunded of the total trip cost.
- If cancellation is done 7-9 days prior to the start of the trek: 50% will be refunded of the total trip cost.
- If the cancellation is done 0-6 days before the start of the trek: No refund.
- No show: No refund.
Avoid wearing precious Jewellery while trekking, as Team TT, won’t be responsible for any losses for the same.
Consuming liquor or any kind of Alcoholic substance is prohibited. Carrying any kind of substance that’s illegal is not allowed. Smoking is strictly not allowed. Anybody found smoking or consuming alcoholic drinks will be expelled from the event without a refund.
Fitness & Health – Though trekking is a fun-filled activity, it demands a good amount of physical fitness. If you are under medication, please carry your medicines. During the trek, leaders will have over the counter medication for temporary treatment, so do give a heads up to them if you need any medical assistance.
- Magnificent Waterfalls
- Play around the natural pool formed under the Devkund waterfalls
- Clear bluish green water body
- Dense trails filled with flora and fauna while trekking to Devkund waterfall
- Fun-filled and exhilarating trekking experience
What is included in the tour
- Travel arrangements from Mumbai-Mumbai in private shared vehicles
- Meal package consisting of breakfast and lunch
- Services of an experienced trekking guide
- Basic first aid kit
- All applicable taxes
What is NOT included in the tour
- Any costs arising out of unforeseen circumstances such as bad weather, roadblocks etc.
- Personal expenses such as tips to staff, additional meals or beverages etc.
- Adventure travel or medical insurance
- Anything not mentioned in inclusions