One of the major attractions of Harishchandragad, Konkanda's cliff is located at 3500 feet above from sea level. Adventure-packed and fun-filled camping and trekking experience are calling you at Harishchandragad. Scratch off one of the items from your wishlist and get ready to get unforgetful of experience at Kokankada Camping with Harishchandragad Trek.
Day 1 - Reaching Base Village | Trekking | Kokankada camping*
06:00 am: Pick up at Borivali East SGNP.
06:30 am: Pick up at Pritam Hotel Near Flyover Dadar East
06.45 am: Pick up at Chembur
07:15 am: Pick up at Teen Hath Naka, Thane.
01:30 pm: We reach Base Village, from where you can get a glimpse of Harishchandragad.
01:45 pm: Get refresh yourself & grab a quick lunch.
02:30 pm: Gear up, pack your bags and It's gonna be a long and Adventure climb to the thrilling top. We will make a few halts on the way where you can take out your snack or an energy drink.
05:00 pm: We reach Top & You will get a beautiful view of Konkankada Explore it, & Enjoy the view of Sunset from the summit.
08:00 pm: Prepare for a night under the sky, play a few games, share stories (especially ghost stories), make new friends and enjoy the campfire.
10:00 pm: Have delicious local cuisine for dinner & enjoy the bonfire.
11:30 pm: Off to the tents for sound sleep (For those who are very sleepy day ends)
Day 2 - Visiting Temples | Departure
05:00 am: Wake up call, get refreshed Yourself.
05:10 am: Move towards Taramati point, for those who would like to see the sunrise, rest can sleep in tent.
06:30 am: Reach Taramati point enjoy the sunrise & click picture with the beautiful view.
08:30 am: Reach back Konkankada & have hot cup of tea and breakfast.
09:00 am: We start our descent. Finally, you get a view of the surroundings you see from the Harishchandragad & Konkankada while descending will visit Ganesh caves, temple & Shivling.
12:30 pm: We Reach down base village get refresh yourself and have lunch.
01:30 pm: Leave from base village, return journey begins.
08:00 pm: Adios! Back to the regular city life.
Things to Carry
- ID Card
- 2 litres water
- Camera (Optional)
- Enerzyl Powder or Glucon D powder, Snacks & Biscuits
- Extra Pair of Clothes, Clean napkin or small towel
- Sleeping bag or blanket
- Cap, sunglasses, scarf
- Haversack or Backpack (No sling bags)
- Please carry medicines if you need any
- Hand Sanitizer
Avoid wearing precious Jewellery while trekking, as TT won’t be responsible for any losses for the same
Consuming liquor or any kind of Alcoholic substance is prohibited. Carrying any kind of substance that’s illegal is not allowed. Smoking is strictly not allowed. Anybody found smoking or consuming alcoholic drinks will be expelled from the event without refund.
Fitness & Health – Though trekking is a fun-filled activity, it demands a good amount of physical fitness. If you are under medication, please carry your medicines. During the trek, leaders will have over the counter medication for temporary treatment, so do give a heads up to them if you need any medical assistance
- Scenic View of Sunset-Sunrise from Kokankada is absolute divine
- Well built lake ‘Saptatirtha’ and Harishchandreshwar Temple
- Enjoy a thrilling trekking experience with a professional guide
- Camping with a Beautiful View of the Mountains
- Sit & relax by the bonfire in evening
What is included in the tour
- Transportation from Mumbai - Mumbai (Pvt Non AC Bus)
- Tent stay on triple/quad sharing basis.
- Meals as mentioned below -
- Day 1 - 1 veg Lunch, 1 evening tea, 1 veg dinner
- Day 2 - 1 breakfast, 1 veg lunch
- Trekking expertise charges.
- First Aid / Medical kit
- Forest entry charges, permits & camping fee (if any)
- First aid kit (our guides are certified in handling first aid situations)
- All applicable taxes.
What is NOT included in the tour
- Breakfast on day 1
- Any kind of personal expenses.Any meals/services not mentioned in the inclusions
- All expenses incurred due to unforeseen and unavoidable circumstances like roadblocks, bad weather.