Goa is a place famous for its picturesque locations and famous tourist attractions. Amongst them, do not miss visiting one of the most famous waterfalls in Goa- the Dudhsagar waterfalls. It hosts a four-tiered waterfall, Dudhsagar Falls located on the Mandovi River. It is amongst India's tallest waterfalls with a height of 1017 ft. and an average width of 30 meters.
Experience Dudhsagar trek and make an unforgettable journey to the waterfall. Trek till you reach the waterfall and enjoy quality time in the lap of nature. Packed breakfast and lunch would be provided.
Day 1: Saturday
12:00 pm: Meet our Team at Dadar Pritam Da Dhaba.
03:30 pm: Reach Pune Railway station.
04:35 pm: We will be catching the Goa Express
Overnight Journey toward Dudhsagar.
Day 2: Sunday
05:30 am: Reach Kulem Station
06:00 am: Start Trekking from Kulem toward Dudhsagar Waterfall through Bhagwan Mahaveer Sanctuary Jungle (3 Hours Easy Trek through Jungle crossing Multiple Water Streams)
10:00 am: Reach Dudhsagar Base, Fun time near Waterfall
11:00 am: Packed Breakfast
11:30 am: Start our return journey to Kulem
03:00 pm: Reach Kulem Guest House
03:30 pm - 04:30 pm: Freshen up and have lunch
Mumbai Participants will move to Madgaon Station by Train or Local Transport
From Madgoan Station Catch 12620/Matsyagandha Express
Day 3: Monday
Pune Participants reach Pune at 03:55 am
Mumbai Participants reach Mumbai at 06:35 am ( LTT )
Tour Type: This is a group trek (cost valid on a minimum of 15 participants)
Things to Carry
- ID Card
- 2 litres of water. Energy Powder or Glucon D powder. Snacks & Biscuits
- Extra Pair of Clothes. Clean napkin or small towel. Cap, sunglasses, scarf and torch
- Rains are expected, so pack your bags accordingly to save them from getting wet.
- Double pack your valuables/phones in plastic bags.
- Rainwear / Poncho / Waterproof jacket etc. if you don’t want to get wet.
- Please carry medicines if you need any
- Hand Sanitizer and mask
- If cancellation is done 10 days or more before the start of the trek: 75% will be refunded of the total trip cost.
- If cancellation is done 7-9 days prior to the start of the trek: 50% will be refunded of the total trip cost.
- If the cancellation is done 0-6 days before the start of the trek: No refund.
- No show: No refund.
Avoid wearing precious Jewellery while trekking, as Team TT, won’t be responsible for any losses for the same.
Consuming liquor or any kind of Alcoholic substance is prohibited. Carrying any kind of substance that’s illegal is not allowed. Smoking is strictly not allowed. Anybody found smoking or consuming alcoholic drinks will be expelled from the event without a refund.
Fitness & Health – Though trekking is a fun-filled activity, it demands a good amount of physical fitness. If you are under medication, please carry your medicines. During the trek, leaders will have over the counter medication for temporary treatment, so do give a heads up to them if you need any medical assistance.
- Get astonished with Huge Everlasting, Ever flowing Dudhsagar Waterfalls
- Go on this exciting trekking expedition of 12 KM
- Goan food to cherish
What is included in the tour
- Travel arrangements from Mumbai-Mumbai - (Non Ac Sleeper Coach Train Reservation from Pune to Kulem, Kulem to Madgaon & Madgaon to Mumbai)
- Meal package consisting of breakfast and lunch
- Freshen Up rooms at Kulem
- Bhagwan Mahaveer Sanctuary Jungle Entry Charges.
- Services of an experienced trekking guide
- Basic first aid kit
- All applicable taxes
What is NOT included in the tour
- Any costs arising out of unforeseen circumstances such as bad weather, road blocks etc.
- Personal expenses such as tips to staff, additional meals or beverages etc.
- Adventure travel or medical insurance
- Anything not mentioned in inclusions