Imagine pristine clean beaches and beautiful hidden waterfalls. Moreover, imagine two days of a flawless life. That’s what the stunning landscape of Gokarna has in store for you. Gokarna trip is popular for its laid-back, unspoiled and rustic nature, it has been one of the most popular trip spots in India for a decade. A well-known peninsula on the border of Karnataka. Gokarna is a classic example of the perfect kinda blend- coasts, exotic landscapes clubbed with the hippie madness.
- Day 1:Gokarna Trip Begins
Warm hugs! Here we meet. We’re as excited as you are. You might be one of those enthusiastic solo travellers or maybe a little ‘unsure’ solo traveller, or say, you’re here with your partner or your friends. It doesn’t matter. We greet you and make sure that everyone greets each other like we’ve been friends for ages.
Now that we have inaugurated the start of new friendships, we board the bus together and commence the Gokarna trip. We’ll take sleeper buses from Mumbai. Throughout the journey, we laugh with arms wide and make merry in the ride. ‘Cause, that’s what friends do!
- Day 2:Yana Caves,Vibhooti Falls,Murudeshwar Temple
We’re in Gokarna folks! How amazing is that? But again, we reach at 3:30 am in the morning. Just the apt time for night owls to be awake & early risers to wake up for a brand new adventure. Toh Chale kya?
We’re only kidding. Understanding your need to rest for a while, we take private transportation from the station. And, head straight to our hotel and check-in for the day. After we relax for a while, we greet them good morning and have some yummy breakfast. Because of shubh kaam mein deri kyun?
Alright friends, let’s now start and tick places out of our itinerary. First, we leave for Yana caves. The entire path to Yana caves is nature’s treat. Soothing sounds of us walking through the path, the stream providing a constant background noise, and us giggling with one another. Everything breathes beauty. As we reach closer, we come across some steep rocks while the beautiful mammoth cave unravels in front of our eyes.
After Yana Caves, we head towards Vibhooti waterfalls. This exuberant beauty gets its name from limestone rocks and deposits found around the waterfall. Here, we soak in nature’s beauty for a while, play in crystal clear water & wrap it with unlimited fun.
Hours of fun calls for some mouth-watering lunch. Once we fill our tummies, we shall move towards Murdeshwar. A magnificent Shiva statue located right on the coast of the Arabian Sea, Murdeshwar boasts the second tallest Shiva statue in the world. The beauty that radiates out of the statue has no comparison. You will find yourselves captivated by the aura and the grandeur of the statue.
- Day 3:Gokarna beach exploration
Good morning again. It’s a beach day! The most fun day of the lot. Today, we explore some of the most exotic beaches of Gokarna: Om beach, Gokarna beach and watersports, and Kudle beach. So hurry up and grab your breakfast. Adorn yourselves in your best beach dresses as we are in for our most happening day ever.
Most of Gokarna’s beaches have an extremely rustic and laid back aura. Probably that’s what attracts hippies the most! Beach-shacks, colourful hues of the sky & beautiful rays of the sun, all of these coupled with the most like-minded travellers is sure to make your hearts flutter with joy. As we hop from one beach to another, we have fun in the most unforgettable ways. By 2 pm, we bid goodbye to our beach hopping camaraderie and head back to our hotel for lunch. We’ve had so much fun throughout the day, so we might as well end it with fun & laughter over delicious food. So, voila!
Now, it’s time to head back to where we began. Now, we move to the station in the evening for our journey back to Mumbai and thus put a conclusion to the marvellous Gokarna tour. Our bus makes a move at 7:00 pm. But we shall never put a pause to having fun. Because the train moves, we catch up on the best memories from the trip and engage in talking about all the fun memories from the trip.
- Day 4:Arrival back Home
Every good thing has to end. So does the trip. But if there’s something that won’t end for sure- it’s the newfound friendship and newfound love! So until next time, we shall cherish the next few days with a pocket full of memories from Gokarna.
Tour Type: This is a group trek (cost valid on a minimum of 15 participants)
Things to carry
- Carry your ID proof
- Cap/Hats, Sunscreen, moisturizer, Glares
- Extra pairs of clothes
- Casual shoes and flip-flops
- Haversack or Backpack (No sling Bag)
- Hand sanitizer
- Face/Nose Mask
- Sanitary Kit
- Personal medicines (if any)An extra bag to keep your wet clothes
- If cancellation is done 10 days or more before the start of the trek: 75% will be refunded of the total trip cost.
- If cancellation is done 7-9 days prior to the start of the trek: 50% will be refunded of the total trip cost.
- If the cancellation is done 0-6 days before the start of the trek: No refund.
- No show: No refund.
- Avoid wearing precious Jewellery while trekking, as Team TT, won’t be responsible for any losses for the same.
- Consuming liquor or any kind of Alcoholic substance is prohibited. Carrying any kind of substance that’s illegal is not allowed. Smoking is strictly not allowed. Anybody found smoking or consuming alcoholic drinks will be expelled from the event without a refund.
- Fitness & Health – Though trekking is a fun-filled activity, it demands a good amount of physical fitness. If you are under medication, please carry your medicines. During the trek, leaders will have over the counter medication for temporary treatment, so do give a heads up to them if you need any medical assistance.
- When a guest books the product/service offered by Time Travelers, provides his/her information and consent for initiating the booking, and thereafter makes the payment of registration amount, indicates that the guest is interested in the tour and has read, understood, and accepted all the ‘Terms and Conditions’ - https://www.timetravelers.in/termsand-conditions
- Visit to Murudeshwar Temple highest shiva statue in Arabian sea
- Visit to Yana Caves and Vibhuti falls
- Gokarna cafe hopping
- Experience the laid back culture
What is included in the tour
- All internal transfers as mentioned above
- Two breakfasts and two lunch
- Accommodation with clean toilets
- All activities and entries to places as per itinerary
- All guide and local expertise charges
- First-aid assistance
What is NOT included in the tour
- Anything not mentioned above