Not many places in the country boast of UNESCO World Heritage tag, but Hampi tour packages will show you why this is a UNESCO World Heritage Site with ancient ruins. The famous city of Hampi was the capital of the Vijayanagar realm in the fifteenth century a few records also suggest that it was the second biggest city on the planet around them.
The landscape around Hampi is as puzzling as the vestiges itself – since the tourist attraction is encompassed by stones of various sizes, and one can go to the highest point of them with a little push to get an astonishing perspective of the whole city and the geology.
Day 1: Mumbai to Hospet
Catch your sleeper A/C bus for Hospet from Mumbai. Meet our team at pickup point around 4:00 pm.
Day 2: Hospet to Hampi
Reach Hospet by 9:00 AM in the morning and start your journey towards Hampi. We transfer to Hippie Island and check in a homestay for the day post Breakfast, explore the island and visit Anegudi Village, visit Tungabhadra Lake and dam. Dinner and stay at hippie island.
Day 3: Hippie Island to Hampi
Post Breakfast by 07:30 Am will leave for Hampi sightseeing Vitthala complex famous for stone chariot, Lotus Mahal, Elephant stables, watch tower, badavi lingam, virupaksha temple. Lunch Enroute will be served. By 5:00 pm will leave for hospet to catch bus towards Mumbai.
Tour Type: This is a group trek (cost valid on a minimum of 15 participants)
Things to carry
- Carry your ID proof
- Cap/Hats, Sunscreen, moisturizer, Glares
- Extra pairs of clothes
- Casual shoes and flip-flops
- Haversack or Backpack (No sling Bag)
- Hand sanitizer
- Face/Nose Mask
- Sanitary Kit
- Personal medicines (if any)An extra bag to keep your wet clothes
- If cancellation is done 10 days or more before the start of the trek: 75% will be refunded of the total trip cost.
- If cancellation is done 7-9 days prior to the start of the trek: 50% will be refunded of the total trip cost.
- If the cancellation is done 0-6 days before the start of the trek: No refund.
- No show: No refund.
- Avoid wearing precious Jewellery while trekking, as Team TT, won’t be responsible for any losses for the same.
- Consuming liquor or any kind of Alcoholic substance is prohibited. Carrying any kind of substance that’s illegal is not allowed. Smoking is strictly not allowed. Anybody found smoking or consuming alcoholic drinks will be expelled from the event without a refund.
- Fitness & Health – Though trekking is a fun-filled activity, it demands a good amount of physical fitness. If you are under medication, please carry your medicines. During the trek, leaders will have over the counter medication for temporary treatment, so do give a heads up to them if you need any medical assistance.
- When a guest books the product/service offered by Time Travelers, provides his/her information and consent for initiating the booking, and thereafter makes the payment of registration amount, indicates that the guest is interested in the tour and has read, understood, and accepted all the ‘Terms and Conditions’ - https://www.timetravelers.in/termsand-conditions
- Vitthala Complex
- Hippi Island
- Tungabhadra Dam
- Virupaksha Temple
What is included in the tour
- Transportation in sleeper buses from Mumbai / Pune and back
- Transportation from Hospet to Hampi and back
- 2 days sightseeing tour
- Entry charges to the monuments
- Breakfast for day 2
- Auto rent for sightseeing
- Guide charges
What is NOT included in the tour
- Meals not mentioned above
- Anything not mentioned under inclusion