Camping on Highest Peak Mt.Kalsubai
Go where you feel most alive.
It's time to upgrade the level of your adventure and feel the real thrill of Camping on the highest Peak..!
Somewhere between the bottom of the climb and the summit is the answer to the mystery of why we climb and Camp on this Highest peak of Maharashtra.
Invoke in exciting trekking and Camping experience to Kalsubai.
Day 1 - Reaching Base Village | Trekking | Level 2 camping
09:30 AM: Pick up at Borivali East SGNP.
10:30 AM: Pick up at Pritam Hotel Near Flyover Dadar East
11.00 AM: Pick up at Chembur
11:30 AM: Pick up at Teen Hath Naka, Thane.
03:30 PM: We reach Bari, from where you can get a glimpse of Kalsubai peak rest for a while & Get Evening Refreshment and get ready to start the trek.
04:00 PM: Gear up, pack your bags and get your Shoes lace-up! It's gonna be a long and dark climb to the top. We will make a few halts on the way where you can grab your snack or a drink.
06:30 PM: Reach Campsite on the Everest of Maharashtra & get Refresh.
09:00 PM: Prepare for a night under the sky have Delicious Local cuisine for Dinner, let the Arijit Singh in you come out, play few games, share stories (especially ghost stories), make new friends & enjoy the Bonfire Nights.
11:30 PM: Off to the tents for sound sleep (for those who are very sleepy)
Day 2 – Kalsubai Summit | Sunrise from Mountain top
06:00 AM: Wake up and freshen up.
07:00 AM: We reach the Kalsubai temple it’s time for the Beautiful sunrise. You will get an Amazing view of Bhandardara's Arthur Lake from the summit.
07:30 AM: grab a quick breakfast on the mountain and start the descent.
08:00 AM: We start our descent. Finally, you get a view of the surroundings you climbed & Camp through in the night.
12:00 PM: We reach back down at the base village and start our journey towards Mumbai
05:00 PM: Adios! Back to the mundane city life.
Things to Carry
- ID Card
- 2 liters water
- Camera (Optional)
- Enerzyl Powder or Glucon D powder, Snacks & Biscuits
- Extra Pair of Clothes, Clean napkin or small towel
- Head torch / normal torch (mandate)
- Sleeping bag or blanket
- Cap, sunglasses, scarf
- Haversack or Backpack (No sling bags)
- Please carry medicines if you need any
- Hand Sanitizer
Avoid wearing precious Jewellery while trekking, as TT, won’t be responsible for any losses for the same
Consuming liquor or any kind of Alcoholic substance is prohibited. Carrying any kind of substance that’s illegal is not allowed. Smoking is strictly not allowed. Anybody found smoking or consuming alcoholic drinks will be expelled from the event without a refund.
Fitness & Health – Though trekking is a fun-filled activity, it demands a good amount of physical fitness. If you are under medication, please carry your medicines. During the trek, leaders will have over the counter medication for temporary treatment, so do give a heads up to them if you need any medical assistance
- Highest Peak Of Maharashtra.
- Stargazing and bonfire
- Breakfast at the top of Mountain
- Panoramic view of several mountains
What is included in the tour
- Transportation from Mumbai - Mumbai (Pvt Non AC Bus)
- Tent stay on triple/quad sharing basis.
- Meals as mentioned below -
- Day 1 - 1 evening tea, 1 veg dinner
- Day 2 - 1 breakfast, 1 veg lunch
- Trekking expertise charges.
- First Aid / Medical kit
- Forest entry charges, permits & camping fee (if any)
- First aid kit (our guides are certified in handling first aid situations)
- All applicable taxes.
What is NOT included in the tour
- Lunch on day 1
- Any kind of personal expenses.Any meals/services not mentioned in the inclusions
- All expenses incurred due to unforeseen and unavoidable circumstances like roadblocks, bad weather.