The climb up to the highest peak in Maharashtra, Kalsubai peak, is an adventurous trek that requires high endurance levels. The route to the summit is a mix of easy to ascend slopes as well as treacherous rocky terrain overlooking the valley below. During the monsoon, the trek to Kalsubai is dotted with beautiful streams, and spectacular sights. At an elevation of 5,400 ft, the view from the top is stunning and offers great photography opportunities, but the thrill of conquering the highest peak in Maharashtra is the real reward.
10.30 pm: Meet at Sion Circle.
10.45 pm: Leave for the trek.
11.00 pm: Pick up at Kalanagar Bandra.
11.15 pm: Pick up Hanuman road bus stop, Vile parle.
11:45 pm: Pick up SGNP, Borivali.
12:15 am: Pickup from Tiranga, Thane.
05.00 am: Reach Base Village and freshen up
06.00 am: Breakfast
06:30 am: Commencement of the trek after briefing and a short introduction
09.30 am: Reach top & feel the vibe of being at the highest point of Maharashtra
11.30 am: Start descending
01.30 pm: Reach base village and freshen up (Lunch will be provided)
03.30 pm: Start return journey
08.30 pm: Reach Mumbai (Depends upon the traffic)
Tour Type: This is a group trek (cost valid on a minimum of 15 participants)
Things to Carry
- ID Card
- 2 litres of water. Energy Powder or Glucon D powder. Snacks & Biscuits
- Extra Pair of Clothes. Clean napkin or small towel. Cap, sunglasses, scarf and torch
- Rains are expected, so pack your bags accordingly to save them from getting wet.
- Double pack your valuables/phones in plastic bags.
- Rainwear / Poncho / Waterproof jacket etc. if you don’t want to get wet.
- Please carry medicines if you need any
- Hand Sanitizer and mask
- If cancellation is done 10 days or more before the start of the trek: 75% will be refunded of the total trip cost.
- If cancellation is done 7-9 days prior to the start of the trek: 50% will be refunded of the total trip cost.
- If the cancellation is done 0-6 days before the start of the trek: No refund.
- No show: No refund.
Avoid wearing precious Jewellery while trekking, as Team TT, won’t be responsible for any losses for the same.
Consuming liquor or any kind of Alcoholic substance is prohibited. Carrying any kind of substance that’s illegal is not allowed. Smoking is strictly not allowed. Anybody found smoking or consuming alcoholic drinks will be expelled from the event without a refund.
Fitness & Health – Though trekking is a fun-filled activity, it demands a good amount of physical fitness. If you are under medication, please carry your medicines. During the trek, leaders will have over the counter medication for temporary treatment, so do give a heads up to them if you need any medical assistance.
- Trek to Kalsubai and take on an adventurous trail.
- Earn bragging rights after you climb the highest peak of Maharashtra
- Photograph stunning views from vantage points along the way.
- Get the full monsoon trekking experience in the countryside of Maharashtra.
What is included in the tour
- Travel arrangements from Mumbai-Mumbai in private shared vehicles
- Meal package consisting of breakfast and lunch
- Services of an experienced trekking guide
- Basic first aid kit
- All applicable taxes
What is NOT included in the tour
- Any costs arising out of unforeseen circumstances such as bad weather, roadblocks etc.
- Personal expenses such as tips to staff, additional meals or beverages etc.
- Adventure travel or medical insurance
- Anything not mentioned in inclusions