Surrounded by lush green forests and fields, the trekking route towards Maharashtra’s Highest Peak i.e. Kalsubai Shikhar is a surreal experience for all nature lovers and trek enthusiasts. Challenging yet fun-filled, trek towards the highest summit will test your patience and offer an amazing panoramic view of several more mountain ranges like Alang, Madangad, Kulang, Ratangad (southwest), and to the south Pabhargad, Ghanchakkar & Harishchandragad. Also, attempting to climb Kalsubai - the most wish-listed mountain in the Sahyadri offers a great sense of achievement for most of the trekking enthusiasts. The peak has a temple and to visit this temple many people trek to the top. So for sake of such pilgrim trekkers government and local villagers has made the route easy and safe by putting ladders and staircase wherever necessary. So reaching the top is just a test of your stamina and not mountaineering skill. But once you reach the top then you get an absolutely uninterrupted view of the surrounding.
08:45 pm: Meet the team at SGNP Borivali East
09:00 pm: Journey Starts, Pickup On the way
09.30 pm: Andheri Bisleri Factory
10:00 pm: Kotak Mahindra ATM, Dadar (East)
10:45 pm: Pickup from Teen Hath Naka Junction, Thane
02:30 am: Reach base village, freshen up
03:00 am: Introduction round along with rules and start the trek
06:00 am: Reach the top and rest for sometime
06:30 am: Witness Sunrise from the top along with Tea and Breakfast
08:00 am: Start Descending
11:00 am: Reach base village and have lunch
01:30 pm: Start return journey.
06:30 pm: Reach Mumbai (Depends on the traffic)
Tour Type: This is a group trek (cost valid on minimum 15 participants)
Things to Carry
- ID Card
- 2 litres water. Enerzyl Powder or Glucon D powder. Snacks & Biscuits
- Extra Pair of Clothes. Clean napkin or small towel. Cap, sunglasses, scarf
- Torch with Extra Batteries
- Please carry medicines if you need any
- Hand Sanitizer
- If cancellation is done 10 days or more before the start of the trek: 75% will be refunded of the total trip cost.
- If cancellation is done 7-9 days prior to the start of the trek: 50% will be refunded of the total trip cost.
- If the cancellation is done 0-6 days before the start of the trek: No refund .
- No show: No refund.
Avoid wearing precious Jewellery while trekking, as Team TT won’t be responsible for any losses for the same.
Consuming liquor or any kind of Alcoholic substance is prohibited. Carrying any kind of substance that’s illegal is not allowed. Smoking is strictly not allowed. Anybody found smoking or consuming alcoholic drinks will be expelled from the event without refund.
Fitness & Health – Though trekking is a fun-filled activity, it demands good amount of physical fitness. If you are under medication, please carry your medicines. During the trek, leaders will have over the counter medication for temporary treatment, so do give a heads up to them if you need any medical assistance.
- Panoramic view of other peaks from top
- Reaching the top via ladder route
- Know the story behind Kalsubai
- Highly enthusiastic and energetic trek
What is included in the tour
- Transportation from Mumbai - Mumbai (Pvt Non AC Bus)
- Morning Breakfast and Lunch
- Trekking Expertise Charges
- All applicable taxes.
What is NOT included in the tour
- Any personal expenses such as soft drinks etc.
- Anything other than above mentioned inclusion