Karjat is a quaint and naturally boastful village in Maharashtra that is a loved weekend getaway, known for a plethora of stunning attractions and adventure activities, most famous one such being Karjat camping.
Moreover, all the Karjat camps are also available in different price ranges, which means travelers with all budget types can get to have a thrilling experience during their vacation in Karjat.
Karjat Lakeside Camping Day 1: Explore the campsite
Check-in at the campsite by 16:00 hours. Snacks will be served to you on arrival, after which you can engage in water activities like kayaking, swimming or play archery. After sunset, the bonfire will be set up and hot BBQ will be served to you. Post dinner, stargaze the clear the sky and retire in your tents at night.
Karjat Lakeside Camping Day 2: Check-out
*Take a stroll across the campsite in the crisp morning of the Western Ghats on waking up today. After breakfast, you will check out of the campsite by 11:00 hours. Your trip ends here.
Tour Type: This is a group trek (cost valid on minimum 15 participants)
Things to Carry
- ID Card.
- 2 liters of water. Enerzyl Powder or Glucon D powder. Snacks & Biscuits.
- Jacket/ Sweater, Extra clothes
- Sleeping Bag or 2-bed sheets
- Cap, Sunglasses, Scarf.
- Torch with Extra Batteries.
- Please carry medicines if you need any
- Hand Sanitizer
- If cancellation is done 10 days or more before the start of the trip: 75% will be refunded of the total trip cost.
- If cancellation is done 7-9 days prior to the start of the trip: 50% will be refunded of the total trip cost.
- If the cancellation is done 0-6 days before the start of the trip: No refund.
- No show: No refund.
Above schedule can change depending on sky conditions and the travel duration.
Avoid wearing precious Jewellery around the campsite, as Team TT won’t be responsible for any losses for the same.
Consuming liquor or any kind of Alcoholic substance is prohibited. Carrying any kind of substance that’s illegal is not allowed. Smoking is strictly not allowed. Anybody found smoking or consuming alcoholic drinks will be expelled from the event without a refund.
Polluting campsite is strictly prohibited.
Participants are responsible for his/her own safety and baggage.
The organizer's reserve all the rights to change/deviate/ cancel the plans without prior notice.
Fees once paid will only be refunded if organizers call off the event
What is included in the tour
- Luxury tent stay on twin sharing basis
- Sleeping mats, pillows and blankets
- Fan and charging point in tents
- Breakfast on Day 2
- Dinner on Day 1 (Veg/Non-veg/Jain)
- BBQ on Day 1
- Evening snacks and tea
- Activities like kayaing, rifle shooting and archery
- All applicable taxes
What is NOT included in the tour
- Transfers to and from the campsite
- Train tickets
- Any costs arising out of unforeseen circumstances such as bad weather, roadblocks, etc.
- Personal expenses such as apparel or gear, extra meals or beverages, etc.
- Anything not mentioned in inclusions