Trilogy Trek includes three pass treks namely Kasol, Tosh and Kheerganga and these all treks are situated in the mountains of Kullu district. Trilogy trek offers you to witness the immense beauty of the Himalayas, rivers and camping grounds.
Day 1: Kasol-Chalal
Misty morning, tall trees, untouched hills, and a breath of fresh air – this exactly what Kasol is! Upon reaching Kasol and a bit of walking, reach your campsite. Enjoy the greener and a happier space by the riverside. Take some rest and have your fill of breakfast. Once you are up and ready, it will be time to explore the ‘Little Amsterdam’ while making our way to Chalal. While a walk through the lanes of Kasol, you will notice many Israeli cafes and shops to buy your souvenirs from.
Gradually, we will walk towards, what is known as Trance and Psychedelic party village- Chalaal. This little village is tucked in the conifer dense forest. The walk doesn’t take more than 2 hours hyphenated with breaks. One can sit at the end of the village admiring the beauty of a fiercely flowing Parvati river.
Later in the evening, we will come back to the camping site; dance the night away around a bonfire while having taste-buds teasing dinner.
Day 2: Kasol-Tosh
On this day, wake up to beautiful sunrise. Take this day as it comes and don’t forget to feel the lovely light feeling that must be lingering in your mind. We will get ready for your trek to Tosh- the last village in the valley, Tosh is at a height of 7,874 feet. It is a land blessed by Shiva, they say, and the local priest asserts to visions of the lord with his consort Parvati when snowfalls.
The drive from Kasol to Tosh parking stand is about an hour and the last becomes a wee bit treacherous. Upon reaching, we will start our trek- one of the most beautiful scenic routes that you will experience. This little hamlet, constantly, dwarfed by intimidating mountains is at the heart of the Parvati Hydel Project. It’s a goat track that traverses the hill with gradual inclines and declines.
Upon reaching waterfalls, The only thing you expect to do here sits, relax, and unwind your senses. Listen to the beautiful sound of gushing water, and the night ends with fun and laughter. Please do not litter and also be mindful of their culture and heritage and you will always want to come back.
Day 3: Tosh-Kheerganga
The trek to Tosh and Kheerganga encompasses everything- walking through rivers, waterfalls, holding on to dear life on narrow walkways, apple orchards – you name it. If you’re a regular hiker then this one is a dream to do. One of the most beautiful treks, so picturesque that you feel an impulse to reach for your camera or pinch yourself hard to make sure it’s real.
The amazing landscapes, waterfalls, and alpine meadows are bound to make you stop and feel it and soak it in! Trek from Tosh to Kheer Ganga is 15km. The first cafe comes after 7 Km which will indicate half battle won! Literally. Then comes Rudra Naag cafe in another 3 to 5 km. If you’re calling it quits at this point then Id highly recommends that you carry on the climb – heaven awaits you at the end of it.
All your tiredness will be washed away with a sight of the mystical hot springs of Kheerganga. 10 minutes into the pool and you will be tripping because of the sulfur fumes. Do not be surprised if you hear Dholak and groups singing and beating some Shiv Natraj Music. It is one kind of experience! Later, we will gather around the bonfire, have our tummies full, and spend the night under a beautiful blanket of stars.
Enjoy the breathtakingly beautiful morning. It seems like a spectrum painted on the canvas. Spend some time doing nothing at all. There’s joy in doing nothing at all. Just laze around in the grass under towering pine trees with the sun filtering through the foliage. While coming back be prepared to leave a part of yourself behind.
Things to carry
- ID Proof
- Flashlight with extra batteries
- Sunscreen and cap
- Necessary toiletries
- Change of clothes - including some warm clothes and a raincoat/windcheater
- Bottled water - at least 3 litres and ready to eat food like chikki.
- If cancellation is done 10 days or more before the start of the trek: 75% will be refunded of the total trip cost.
- If cancellation is done 7-9 days prior to the start of the trek: 50% will be refunded of the total trip cost.
- If the cancellation is done 0-6 days before the start of the trek: No refund .
- No show: No refund.
Avoid wearing precious Jewellery while trekking, as Team TT won’t be responsible for any losses for the same.
Consuming liquor or any kind of Alcoholic substance is prohibited. Carrying any kind of substance that’s illegal is not allowed. Smoking is strictly not allowed. Anybody found smoking or consuming alcoholic drinks will be expelled from the event without refund.
Fitness & Health – Though trekking is a fun-filled activity, it demands good amount of physical fitness. If you are under medication, please carry your medicines. During the trek, leaders will have over the counter medication for temporary treatment, so do give a heads up to them if you need any medical assistance.
- Soak in the beauty of the ancient Shiva temple - Rudra Nag
- Sleep under the stars in high-quality alpine tents and witness the unique wilderness around
- Admire the magnificent view of the mountains, wide sky, and the green valleys
- Visit the pilgrimage site - Manikaran and onlook the serenity that surrounds the enchanting Parvati valley
What is included in the tour
- Accommodation during Trek. Camps in Kasol and Kheerganga and Tosh
- Meals: Dinner| Day 2: Breakfast and Dinner | Day 3: Breakfast and Dinner| Day 4: Breakfast
- Intracity Transportation (Kasol-Tosh-Barsheni-Kheerganga)
- First aid medical kits
- Tents, Sleeping Bags, Crampons & Gaiters if required
- Qualified and Experienced Guide and support staff
- Necessary permits and entry fee
What is NOT included in the tour
- GST @5%
- Transportation to and from Kasol
- Trekking Poles, Boots, Jackets, etc.
- Any deviation or detour
- Cost escalation due to reasons beyond the control
- Medical Insurance