A rather sought-after trek in the Ladakh region, the Markha Valley trek route does not disappoint anyone! It spills the chance to ascend the top of two very high passes, Gandala La (4800 m) & Kongmaru La (5150 m) and lets you feast your eyes on stunning sights from the summit. You also come across the charming Markha Village that is a trove in this cold semi-arid terrain of Ladakh. Other delights include witnessing the way of life of the region, crossing several streams and rivers and enjoying a trail through remote gorges and unbridled grazing grounds.
- Departure from Mumbai/Surat/Ahmedabad to Chandigarh by AC train.
- Overnight Train journey.
- Chandigarh to Manali by 12 Seater Luxury Tempo traveller.
- Overnight journey to Manali.
- Check in at Hotel and Get Rest.
- Breakfast and Get ready.
- Have Lunch and Move to Solang valley and Anjani mahadev Trek.
- Back to Hotel and have Dinner.
- Breakfast and Move to Jogini waterfall Trek and Vashisht temple and village visit.
- Move to visit Mall road, Hadimba temple and Club house.
- Back to Hotel and have dinner.
- Breakfast and go for Waterfall Trek nearby Hotel.
- Back to Hotel and have Lunch.
- Half day free to do whatever you like eg (Biking, adventure activities, visiting cafes etc)
- Dinner and Night stay.
- Breakfast and Move to Kasol.
- Check in at Kasol Campsite and enjoy Lunch.
- After lunch go for chalal river Trek to Kasol market
- Back to hotel and have dinner and Campfire.
- Breakfast and move to visit Manikaran and hot water spring.
- Back to Kasol Market and Explore Kasol by yourself.
- Depart from Kasol around 9 pm and doing overnight journey to Chandigarh
- Drop at Chandigarh Railway station and catch a Train to Mumbai.
- Overnight AC train journey to Mumbai/Surat/Ahmedabad.
- Arriving Mumbai/Surat/Ahmedabad in Noon and trip will end.
What is included in the tour
AC 3 Tier Train Tickets
(Mumbai/Surat/Ahmedabad to Chandigarh to Mumbai)
- 3 Night stay in Manali hotel
- 1 Night stay in Kasol Campsite
- All Transportation by 12 Seater luxury Tempo traveller
- 5 Breakfast, 3 Lunch, 4 Dinner
- Local Guide and Instructor
- All Necessary Safety measure
- 3 Person sharing Room and tent
- Manali Local Sightseeing, Kasol local sightseeing
- Solang valley, Waterfall Trek, chala river Trek, Anjani mahadev Trek
- Campfire and music
What is NOT included in the tour
Alll things which are not mentioned in Inclusions