Forget your worries and escape into the serene environs of Maharashtra’s exteriors to enjoy 2 days of camping in Pawna.
Situated on the banks of the Pawna Lake, this campsite emanates a peaceful vibe. Offering you a variety of in-door and out-door games such as carom, cards, darts, cricket, badminton and volleyball amongst others, you can have a great time with your friends and family. Moreover, in the evening you’ll enjoy a bonfire, live music with a DJ and BBQ. Spend the night in comfortable tents in the midst of the tranquil wilderness, right under the stars. This trip is the perfect getaway for those who are truly looking for a relaxing time.
Day 1 of camping in Pawna: Check-in, activities, Bonfire, BBQ and camping
The check-in is at 16:00 hrs. You'll be accommodated in a triple sharing tent that is equipped with mattresses, bed sheets and blankets. There are separate toilets, bathing and changing rooms for men and women. You'll also have access to plug points, internet service, parking space and a bottle of mineral water. | Today's meal package includes welcome tea, coffee with snacks, a veg and non BBQ, limited to quarter kg per person and an unlimited dinner at night. | An extra plate of BBQ is INR 90.
Day 2 of camping in Pawna: Early morning sunrise, breakfast and check-out
Wake up early in the serenity and catch a glorious sunrise. If you feel like, embark on a walk around the campsite.
Once you return, freshen up and head for a filling breakfast. Post breakfast, if time prevails enjoy one more game of your choice. By 11:00 hrs however, bid your farewells and check-out of the campsite. Your trip ends here.
Your trip ends before nightfall.
Today's package includes early morning tea and coffee followed by breakfast. After freshening up, you can check-out at 11:00 hrs. Your trip ends here.
Things to carry:
- Water bottle
- Dry snacks
- ID card
- Insect repellent
- Personal toiletries
- Torch (with extra batteries)
- If cancellation is done 10 days or more before the start of the trip: 75% will be refunded of the total trip cost.
- If cancellation is done 7-9 days prior to the start of the trip: 50% will be refunded of the total trip cost.
- If the cancellation is done 0-6 days before the start of the trip: No refund .
- No show: No refund.
Avoid wearing precious Jewellery while camping, as Team TT won’t be responsible for any losses for the same.
Consuming liquor or any kind of Alcoholic substance is prohibited. Carrying any kind of substance that’s illegal is not allowed. Smoking is strictly not allowed. Anybody found smoking or consuming alcoholic drinks will be expelled from the event without refund.
- Feel at peace while camping in the middle of nature.
- Try your hand at numerous camp games.
- Catch gorgeous views of the sun setting into the lake.
- Embark on refreshing nature walks.
- Enjoy a DJ music session, bonfire and stargazing.
- Wake up to fresh air and a beautiful sunrise!
What is included in the tour
- Accommodation in tents on a triple sharing basis
- Basic in-tent amenities including mattresses, bed sheets and blankets
- Charging points
- Access to toilets, bathing and changing rooms, separate for men and women
- Welcome beverages, cold drinks and snacks
- BBQ snacks (limited)
- Meals including dinner on Day 1 and breakfast with morning tea/coffee on Day 2
- Mineral water bottles
- Indoor activities: darts, carom etc
- Outdoor activities: archery, cricket, football, badminton, volleyball
- Bonfire (subject to weather conditions)
- Services of an experienced camping staff
- First aid kit
- Free internet service
- Parking facility
- All applicable taxes
What is NOT included in the tour
- Transport between your home city and the campsite
- Additional meals at the campsite (will be charged additionally)
- Any kind of personal expenses such as tips to staff, etc.
- Any costs arising out of unforeseen circumstances such as bad weather, strikes, roadblocks, etc.
- Anything not mentioned in the inclusions