A great way to relax and reconnect with your family or friends, this Pawna Lake camp offers a night of authentic camping experience. You can participate in a range of outdoor games with your fellow campers, from volleyball to archery. You'll feast on delicious BBQ snacks, grilled live at the campsite. In the evening, you'll gather around a crackling, yellow bonfire under the dark, night sky. After hours of fun, you'll have dinner and return to your tents pitched on the banks of the beautiful Pawna Lake.
Day 1 of the Pawna Lake camp: Check-in and enjoy!
Check-in time at the Pawna Lake campsite is 16:00 hrs. You'll be accommodated in twin, triple or quad-sharing tents that come with a foam mattresses, a sleeping bag, pillows and a blanket. The campsite has common washrooms. Today's meal plan includes evening tea/coffee with pakoras, BBQ snacks prepared at the campsite and dinner. The BBQ will be made from marinated paneer and chicken with assorted vegetables. Dinner will consist of paneer/chicken curry, chapatti, jeera rice and salad.
Overnight in tents at Pawna Lake campsite.
Day 2 of the Pawna Lake camp: Check-out
Wake up to beautiful views of the Pawna Lake, right outside your tents. You'll check out of the campsite by 11:00 hrs. Your trip ends here. Your trip ends by 11:00 hrs.
Today's meal package includes breakfast only. Breakfast consists of poha and omelette with tea/coffee. Check-out time at the Pawna Lake campsite is at 11:00 hrs.
Things to carry:
- Water bottle
- Dry snacks
- ID card
- Insect repellent
- Personal toiletries
- Torch (with extra batteries)
- If cancellation is done 10 days or more before the start of the trip: 75% will be refunded of the total trip cost.
- If cancellation is done 7-9 days prior to the start of the trip: 50% will be refunded of the total trip cost.
- If the cancellation is done 0-6 days before the start of the trip: No refund .
- No show: No refund.
Avoid wearing precious Jewellery while camping, as Team TT won’t be responsible for any losses for the same.
Consuming liquor or any kind of Alcoholic substance is prohibited. Carrying any kind of substance that’s illegal is not allowed. Smoking is strictly not allowed. Anybody found smoking or consuming alcoholic drinks will be expelled from the event without refund.
- Go camping at this Pawna Lake camp.
- Spend the night in tents pitched besides the Pawna Lake.
- Feast on delicious meals, including grilled, BBQ snacks.
- Catch spectacular views of countryside Maharashtra.
What is included in the tour
- Tent stay in twin/triple sharing basis
- Sleeping mats, pillows, and blankets
- Dinner (veg/non-veg) and limited BBQ
- Bonfire with live music
- Music system
- Indoor and outdoor games
- All applicable taxes
What is NOT included in the tour
- Kayaking at INR 300
- Any costs arising out of unforeseen circumstances such as bad weather, roadblocks, etc.
- Personal expenses such as apparel or gear, extra meals or beverages, etc.
- Anything not mentioned in inclusions.