Trekking near Mumbai to Peb Fort or Vikatgad around four km from Neral Railway Station. Peb Fort is a delightful trek in the Monsoon season. Also known as the Vikatgad Trek, the hike passes through a local village and many waterfalls. The Trek near the Foothills of Matheran's offers all that a trekker can ask for climbing ladders, navigating rock patches, ancient caves, dense forest, ridge walking, pleasant weather. Peb Fort Trek can be combined with a Matheran visit, or you can trek till Panorama point Matheran. Excellent for new trekkers, a village guide or guided tour will make the Trek more enjoyable.
04:30 Meet at SGNP main gate, Borivali.
04:35 Leave for Peb fort trek.
05:00 Meet at Hanuman road bus stop, Vile parle.
05:30 Pick up at Sion station.
06:45 Pick up at Vashi below the main bridge near Vashi Plaza.
07:20 Pick up at McDonald's, Kalamboli.
09:00 Reach base village and have breakfast.
09:15 Start ascending.
12:15 Reach the top and explore.
13:00 Start descending.
14:30 Reach base village and have lunch.
15:30 Start return journey towards Mumbai.
18:00 Approx. arrival at Andheri.
Tour Type: This is a group trek (cost valid on a minimum of 15 participants)
Things to Carry
- ID Card
- 2 litres of water. Energy Powder or Glucon D powder. Snacks & Biscuits
- Extra Pair of Clothes. Clean napkin or small towel. Cap, sunglasses, scarf and torch
- Rains are expected, so pack your bags accordingly to save them from getting wet.
- Double pack your valuables/phones in plastic bags.
- Rainwear / Poncho / Waterproof jacket etc. if you don’t want to get wet.
- Please carry medicines if you need any
- Hand Sanitizer and mask
- If cancellation is done 10 days or more before the start of the trek: 75% will be refunded of the total trip cost.
- If cancellation is done 7-9 days prior to the start of the trek: 50% will be refunded of the total trip cost.
- If the cancellation is done 0-6 days before the start of the trek: No refund.
- No show: No refund.
Avoid wearing precious Jewellery while trekking, as Team TT, won’t be responsible for any losses for the same.
Consuming liquor or any kind of Alcoholic substance is prohibited. Carrying any kind of substance that’s illegal is not allowed. Smoking is strictly not allowed. Anybody found smoking or consuming alcoholic drinks will be expelled from the event without a refund.
Fitness & Health – Though trekking is a fun-filled activity, it demands a good amount of physical fitness. If you are under medication, please carry your medicines. During the trek, leaders will have over the counter medication for temporary treatment, so do give a heads up to them if you need any medical assistance.
- Witness the beauty of the fort at the crack of dawn
- Enjoy a panoramic view of the Sahyadris.
- Explore and learn its significance in the historya
What is included in the tour
- Travel arrangements from Mumbai-Mumbai in private shared vehicles
- Meal package consisting of breakfast and lunch
- Services of an experienced trekking guide
- Basic first aid kit
- All applicable taxes
What is NOT included in the tour
- Any costs arising out of unforeseen circumstances such as bad weather, roadblocks etc.
- Personal expenses such as tips to staff, additional meals or beverages etc.
- Adventure travel or medical insurance
- Anything not mentioned in inclusions