Embark on a stargazing and photography tour at Murbad around new moon nights along with tented camping and stay under the stars with the cool breeze from the surrounding mountain range. Here, learn about how to explore the Northern Hemisphere Constellations and identify them with the help of telescopes as the experts guide you properly. You will be able to understand the star photography technique and shoot the milky way and the obvious star trails.
Astrocamp is a magical experience for those who love camping under the sky full of stars along with observations through our telescopes.
12:00 PM start from Mazgaon.
5:20 PM Reaching campsite.
5:30 PM snacks and tea.
6:00 PM Tent Allotments & Setup Activity.
7:00 PM Mars and Andromeda Galaxy Observation through a telescope.
7:30 PM Introduction to Astronomy & Stargazing.
9:00 PM Telescopic observation.
10:00 PM Dinner
11:00 PM Jamming Session.
01:00 AM Tea time.
01:15 AM Midnight sky session
02:30 AM Telescopic observation.
03:00 AM Games and Activities
04:00 AM Lights off
07:00 AM Wake-up call
08:00 AM Tea and breakfast
09.00 AM Boarding in Bus for the return journey.
01.00 PM Mazgaon via the same route.
Tour Type: This is a group trek (cost valid on minimum 15 participants)
Things to Carry
- ID Card.
- 2 liters of water. Enerzyl Powder or Glucon D powder. Snacks & Biscuits.
- Jacket/ Sweater, Extra clothes
- Sleeping Bag or 2-bed sheets
- Cap, Sunglasses, Scarf.
- Torch with Extra Batteries.
- Please carry medicines if you need any
- Hand Sanitizer
- If cancellation is done 10 days or more before the start of the trip: 75% will be refunded of the total trip cost.
- If cancellation is done 7-9 days prior to the start of the trip: 50% will be refunded of the total trip cost.
- If the cancellation is done 0-6 days before the start of the trip: No refund.
- No show: No refund.
Pick-up and Drop Facility
- We offer a pick-up and drop bus service from Ghatkopar, Andheri, Bandra, Sion, Thane and Kalyan.
- Actual timings for the pickup will be informed through WhatsApp one day prior to the event.
- Participants staying other than these locations will have to reach to nearest pickup location mentioned above.
- Anyone who wishes to use personal transportation can. We will provide you the location of the campsite after registration
Above schedule can change depending on sky conditions and the travel duration.
Avoid wearing precious Jewellery around the campsite, as Team TT won’t be responsible for any losses for the same.
Consuming liquor or any kind of Alcoholic substance is prohibited. Carrying any kind of substance that’s illegal is not allowed. Smoking is strictly not allowed. Anybody found smoking or consuming alcoholic drinks will be expelled from the event without a refund.
Polluting campsite is strictly prohibited.
Participants are responsible for his/her own safety and baggage.
The organizer's reserve all the rights to change/deviate/ cancel the plans without prior notice.
Fees once paid will only be refunded if organizers call off the event
- Stargazing and telescopic observation of moon, planets, galaxies, and other Celestial bodies
- Campfire and live Jamming session
- Activities and games
- Homely veg food, breakfast, and snack
- Sanitized stay with Social distancing regulations
- Clean washrooms
What is included in the tour
- Transportation TO and FRO Campsite.
- Tea, breakfast and snacks, Veg Homely dinner (Jain food available).
- Campsite Entry fee
- Stargazing expertise charges
- Jamming session expertise charges
What is NOT included in the tour
- All kinds of Extra Meals / soft drinks ordered
- Any kind of personal expenses
- Any kind of cost which is not mentioned in the cost includes above
- All expenses incurred due to unforeseen and unavoidable circumstances like roadblocks, bad weather
- Anything not mentioned in the inclusions