Embark on this Waterfall rappelling and trekking and taste the massive dose of a delightful adventurous experience with your friends or loved ones. Rappelling will be tiring. You would be required to trek to waterfalls and then descend with mountaineering equipment, and the technical team will help you. Rappelling is an adventure sport that requires mental strength and physical endurance.
- 05:00 AM: Report at SGNP main gate, Borivali
- 05:30 AM - 07:30 AM: Pickups from Andheri, Bandra, Dadar, Chembur, Vashi, Kalamboli McD
- 09:00 AM: Reach base village
- 09:30 AM: Have breakfast
- 10:00 AM: Start our Trek to the Waterfall
- 11:00 PM: Reach Waterfall and gear up for Rappelling
- 11:00 PM - 02:00 PM: Rappelling
- 02:00 PM: Start descending via the same route
- 03:00 PM: Reach base village and have lunch
- 04:00 PM: Depart for Mumbai
- 08:00 PM: Reach Mumbai
Tour Type: This is a group trek (cost valid on a minimum of 15 participants)
Things to Carry:
- ID Card
- 2 litres of water. Energy Powder or Glucon D powder. Snacks & Biscuits
- Extra Pair of Clothes. Clean napkin or small towel. Cap, sunglasses, scarf and torch
- Rains are expected, so pack your bags accordingly to save them from getting wet.
- Double pack your valuables/phones in plastic bags.
- Rainwear / Poncho / Waterproof jacket etc. if you don’t want to get wet.
- Please carry medicines if you need any
- Hand Sanitizer and mask
Cancellation policy :
- If cancellation is done 10 days or more before the start of the trek: 75% will be refunded of the total trip cost.
- If cancellation is done 7-9 days prior to the start of the trek: 50% will be refunded of the total trip cost.
- If the cancellation is done 0-6 days before the start of the trek: No refund.
- No show: No refund.
- The tour is weather-based and depends on the weather conditions. There may be last-minute cancellations if weather conditions deteriorate.
Avoid wearing precious Jewellery while trekking, as Team TT, won’t be responsible for any losses for the same.
Consuming liquor or any kind of Alcoholic substance is prohibited. Carrying any kind of substance that’s illegal is not allowed. Smoking is strictly not allowed. Anybody found smoking or consuming alcoholic drinks will be expelled from the event without a refund.
Fitness & Health – Though trekking is a fun-filled activity, it demands a good amount of physical fitness. If you are under medication, please carry your medicines. During the trek, leaders will have over the counter medication for temporary treatment, so do give a heads up to them if you need any medical assistance.
- Short Jungle Trek
- Waterfall Rappelling to a beautiful and Offbeat place
- Less Crowded Place
- Beautiful waterfall
What is included in the tour
- Travel arrangements from Mumbai-Mumbai in private shared vehicles
- Meal package consisting of breakfast and lunch
- 100+ ft Rappelling with equipment for rappelling, as needed
- Services of an experienced trekking and rapelling guide
- Basic first aid kit
- All applicable taxes
What is NOT included in the tour
- Anything not mentioned in inclusions
- Personal expenses such as extra meals, packaged water, soft drinks, etc.
- Any cost arising due to delays, roadblocks, landslides, etc.
- Anything not specifically mentioned in the inclusions