A mystical walk through the valley that opens up to a flower bed, with peaks and glacier in background and a river bed; Valley of flowers is an ultimate destination for nature lovers. Situated between the Zanskar and the Great Himalayan ranges, Valley of Flowers is a renowned World Heritage Site by UNESCO. Part of the Nanda Devi Biosphere Reserve, Valley of Flowers is an important site for botanists, mountaineers and trekkers. It is a region full of rare Himalayan plants and flowers as well as birds, rare in nature; only to be found at a specific altitude. The flora and fauna of the valley is highly fragile and endangered. The national park is surrounded by peaks like Gauri Parbat (6590m), Rataban (6126m) and Kunth Khal (4430m). Pushapavati river also flows through the valley and joins Lakshman Ganga at ghangaria.
- Wild Fox
- Indian Crested Porcupine
- Wild boar
- Black bear
- Mistle Trush
- Blue-capped Redstart
- Blue-fronted Redstart
- Himalayan Griffon
- Plain Mountain Finch
- Grey Bushchat
- Rock Bunting
- Rufous-bellied Woodpecker
- Common Kestrel
- Rufous-gorgeted Flycatcher
- White-throated Fantail
- Rufous-bellied Niltava
- Greenish Warbler
- Ganga during first and last day's drive Devprayag.
- Alaknanda during the drive from Devprayag.
- Madnakini is visible from Rudryaprayag
- Pindari river is visible from Karnapryang
- Nandakini is visible from Nandaprayag
- Dhauli Ganga meets Alaknanda at Vishnupryag
- Pushpawati at Govindghat
- Lakshman Ganga at Ghangaria
What is included in the tour
- Stay on twin sharing rooms with attached washrooms
- Hot water will be arranged in Ghangharia every evening
Meals: Nutritious vegetarian meals will be served
- Breakfast and dinner will be served hot while lunch will always be a packed lunch
Transport support from as per the itinerary from Dehradun to Dehradun
- Pick up time: 06:00 AM; Prince Chowk, near Railway Station / ISBT
- Guide and support staff
- Experienced, trained, and supportive guides
- Forest permit for Indian travelers
- Visit to Badrinbath (Subject to road and weather conditions)
- All applicable taxes
What is NOT included in the tour
- Transport to reach Dehradun from hometown.
- Permit for drones in Valley of flowers - Additional cost
- Personal expenses like tips, personal medicines, phone calls etc.
- Any transport support during the trek apart from what is included above.
- Any cost arising due to unforeseen incidents like bad weather, roadblock, landslide, medical evacuation etc
- Accommodation in Dehradun.
- Personal luggage with mass not exceeding 12 kg per bag per person can be carried by porters/mules at INR 300 per trekking day per bag.
- Anything not mentioned in the inclusions